Google Analytics Course for Beginners is a web analytics service provided by Google that tracks and reports site traffic. Since 2019, Google Analytics has been the most widely utilized web analytics service on the web.
Google Analytics offers an SDK that permits gathering usage information from Android and iOS app, known as Google Analytics for Mobile Apps. Google Analytics can be blocked by firewalls, browsers, browser extensions, and other means.
You might be thinking of how to monitor your website activities and Google analytics is probably the best approach. Some of the many questions Google Analytics answers are below;
- What number of people visit my website?
- Which countries are my visitors?
- Do I need a mobile-friendly website?
- What sites does my website receive traffic from?
- What marketing strategies drive the most traffic to my site?
- Which of the pages on my website are the most popular?
- How many of my visitors have I converted into customers or leads?
- Where do my converting visitors come from?
- How can I improve my site’s speed?
- What blog content do my website visitors like the most?
There are also other questions that Google Analytics can answer, but these are the most important ones for most website owners.
In this course, we’ll be focusing on some major Google Analytics topics which will include:
- What google analytics is,
- How to set it up,
- Google analytics tips,
- Google Analytics on WordPress,
- Google analytics terminologies, and
- some Q&A